A BIG EVENT!

Amanda and Chad
Jim and Sister Debbie (Momma of the bride) getting served!
Chad and Layton with their smiles!

A celebration this weekend! Congratulations to Niece Amanda and her Army Ranger Chad for they are engaged!!!

We went to a Japanese Steakhouse with family to celebrate. Amanda is going to be a beautiful bride, she is just a natural beauty but even more than that will be a great support to Chad. She will stand by his side, and be there for him. I asked the Lord to give her someone who cherished Amanda for who she is as a person and He heard me. Chad is a very strong person, he just graduated from Ranger school, very focused, and he really has this genuine care and love for Amanda even as he looks at her with his gorgeous smile, you can just see it.

This Auntie is excited to see these two as they spend their life together!
(Oh, and guess who she asked to go along to look at dresses? OH YES, that would be MEEEE!)

November 22, 2010 - 7:59 pm

Big Fat Mama - Congratulations to everyone!! How exciting. They look SO happy. Have fun shopping. 🙂

November 22, 2010 - 11:24 pm

Leanne - Happy news…and how was the Japanese Steakhouse?? AND…the drink you devoured was a salted caramel hot chocolate, although you would also probably enjoy the creme brulee latte. Just sayin’… 🙂

November 23, 2010 - 2:13 am

Jenay - Sweet!!!! Beautiful couple. She picked he right shopping partner.

November 23, 2010 - 1:12 pm

Jasmine - Yay, congratulations, Marlece. I’m so happy.

Amanda is a beauty. May the Lord bless them as the enter into a new season of life.

What fun to be able to help her pick out a wedding dress!!!

November 23, 2010 - 6:11 pm

Kerry - Aww. Congrats to your niece and her love. I wish them lots of happiness. Have fun dress shopping.

November 23, 2010 - 6:45 pm

Jhen.Stark - Congrats to the lovely couple!!! Ahh, wedding dress shopping! SO FUN!!!

November 23, 2010 - 10:34 pm

Jen - Congrats on the fun times!!

Also, I would love for you to link up next week. Please email me if you need help!
jenfergie2000@me.com

November 25, 2010 - 3:14 am

Natalie at Mommy on Fire - WONDERFUL!!!! I would ask you to go along to look at dresses as well if you were my aunt. She is beautiful but so are you, dear one.

I so enjoy reading your comments. Thank you for reading. Happy Thanksgiving – I’m so thankful for you.

November 25, 2010 - 4:43 am

mama hen - How special! Congratulations and a very Happy Thaksgiving to you and your family! Thank you for your kind comment! Have a good night!

Mama Hen

November 27, 2010 - 3:45 am

Big Fat Mama - I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Thank you for your warm wishes!

November 29, 2010 - 2:09 pm

Jasmine - Thinking of you…

God bless.