It’s only Tuesday!

Cool Ruby and the rest of the Lasher gang want to say: “Happy Birthday Sister Tawnya. Hope you have a fantastic day today!”

This is a picture Jordan drew of me yesterday. He even wrote ‘mom’ at the top. So I say to Jordan, “I love my high heals” (thinking that was so neat that he thought of that) and he says back to me, “no, those are your toes!” O.Kkkkkk…….Do you love my hair? He said he wanted to put it up in the picture.

Corvan is on his way to leagues. He got first place in his weight class at divisions. We are so excited for him!

“Lay back Corv, get on your toes, squeeze!!!”These are the things being yelled at him on the side lines! P.I.N.
Great week so far and looking forward to the rest.
I am thankful today for being apart of family and all of the happenings that I get to participate in with them.

January 11, 2011 - 3:39 pm

Jenay - I will join you in saying Happy Bday to Tanz…and Love the picture Jor drew of you, I see the resemblance, and Corv…STUD!!!!

January 11, 2011 - 3:46 pm

Cheryl @ On the Old Path - Tuesday already… I love the picture your hair looks good up and you have a very thin nose! Very cute. You must be pretty proud of Corvan.
Blessings my friend!

January 11, 2011 - 7:37 pm

Jen - So adorable! Love your toes!

January 11, 2011 - 7:48 pm

Big Fat Mama - Congratulations Corvan!! Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

January 11, 2011 - 8:27 pm

Casey Martinez - The picture is too precious! Awesome job Corvan!! I can only imagine as a parent how exciting it will be to see your kids succeed in things and to feel so proud of them!! My time is coming…faster than I think:)!

January 11, 2011 - 9:22 pm

Nabila Grace - Cute pictures! ;o) Your hair is so lovely! ;o)

January 12, 2011 - 1:53 am

Mama Hen - Very cute! That picture is great! I love when my daughter draws pictures for me. Good for you Corvan! Have a great night!

Mama Hen

January 12, 2011 - 2:26 am

Lindsey - Love the pics! So precious 🙂

January 12, 2011 - 7:39 pm

Lady Rose - Marlece,

It seems like I am always the “last one” to post a comment, urgh! 🙁

At any rate, the picture of you with your “hair up” is precious. By the way, you have very cute “toes.” 🙂

I also enjoyed the rest of your photos. It’s nice that you share a snippet of your family life with us through the use of photographs.

Take care Dear Mother.

-Lady Rose

January 13, 2011 - 5:26 am

Brenda - Oh Lady Rose, you’re not that last. It’s MEEEE! Yup Marlece, those are some fine lookin toes you got there. Actually, we went to see the Picasso exhibit in Seattle and learned that Picasso was one of two artists who launched the cubist movement in art. Maybe you have a little cubist artist in the making. The hair, the toes, the letters. He’s probably a genius!