oh, lots of leaf clean up this time of the year!
Taking leaves to compost pile! This is a huge motivation to actually do the leaves…drive!
A little dirt bike riding in between!
taking a little break!
Brayden’s best girl friend!
Letting chicken out today to do a little free ranging!
A big few days here at home, yet, most of it was ‘right here at home’. I am grateful!
Started off with a day of dad going into hospital.
63. Thank you Jesus dad is healing and doing better!
Sister and husband met their new adopted baby boy! He is so beautiful
64. a new nephew!
65. a phone so that I may communicate so closely to situations I want to be apart of
66. Corvan being so sweet to spend a day making me happy with his sweetness
67. a day spent at home doing chores with my babes!
68. a day at the races, without rain!
69. watching Brayden get back to his ‘ole self with his ankle, makes me soooo happy!
70. a baby so tired with the days events that he is limp when you pick him up to put him to bed
71. a good nights rest
72. being able to bring a loved one to the Lord
73. a good long challenging run this weekend
74. a family who recognizes a special day on my behalf
75. Friends wishing me good wishes