1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
ugh, no, I am one open door girl….probably too much even when I’m not home alone.
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?
I would think that I would have ‘friend’ wrote on my forehead. The Lord has blessed me so strongly with the best friends ever and I would like to think that this makes me a good one too.
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?
I am picky where I spend my money, and it doesn’t take much for me to make a judgement if I want to be there again or not.
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?First, I must say, I have prayed on a daily basis for the girls in my sons life since the day my sons were born. I am a little frightened of this in all reality, so I pray HARD for her often. I love this question, and really as a mother BELIEVE in this! ha! My oldest, I just have never pictured him with a girl (of course he likes girls) but he is so independent and so into his OWN thing I just don’t see it. But, I do know that once he does find her…he will want to be around her NONSTOP cuz he’s that kind of guy. One who gets ‘hooked’ onto one thing and GOES FOR IT!My Brayden, this kid, yip, I know the girl for him. Friendship since toddlerhood, precious, precious, precious both these two. Her mother and I, let’s just say, we are in total agreement on this. We have pictures ready for their ‘wedding day’. (this is all held in private between me, her and the Lord) Corv, Mr. Cool Cat, this is what his preschool teacher has said about him, he just has that ‘cool factor’ so I pray for this girl….that she sees his true inner self, he is so funny and really quite deep.And then Jor….oh, adventurous girl, who is willing to go the extra mile to keep up with him. But all in all, I pray they know and love Jesus more than they do my darling boys.
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you? I think the Lord leaves this to his ‘surprise’ to give, but if I chose, of course I would want to have my babes raised and watch them raise their own, to be ALIVE until I die. Make sense?