good morning on Christmas Morning……

Tradition, this girl likes tradition!!

Candlelight service was beautiful,but more than that I just LOVE having my family sitting there with me.

Family came over for clam chowder and yummies to compliment it.

We all sat at the table, 17 of us.

I missed my Grandma Margaret, it would have been her birthday today!

We opened gifts

We sang happy birthday to our Lord and ate a pie that I made.

Jim and I got up early to prepare gifts from Santa!

Jim went back to bed and I sit here and read my bible, listen to the quietness of this house, and thank my Lord for coming to this earth to be as one of us in perfection form.

Thinking about my Mom and Dad this morning, miss them!

Going to go out and feed horses as soon as there is sign of day light.

I think Brayden and I will ride today, it was sooooo beautiful yesterday.

Merry Christmas! What do you think this day looks like in heaven today?

December 25, 2011 - 4:08 pm

Jill Coleman - This girl loves tradition too and it was fun to read about yours. I’m missing my parents today too. Merry Christmas Lasher family.

December 26, 2011 - 3:08 am

Jenay - Merry Christmas!!! You look HOT!!! I love your new hair do. Missing some traditions and embracing new ones…Love you !!! Heaven is having a wonderful B-day party, and God is giving a ton of gifts….to ussssss!!!!

December 26, 2011 - 5:34 am

Meme - Merry Christmas & LOVE the pics, dad loves your hair, he thinks you look more like your mom, he likes that..we’re so happy that you had such a wonderful Christmas and we miss all of you so much…I think it’s time for you to come to Arizona & see us!!! Love you!!!

December 27, 2011 - 4:15 pm

Amy Sullivan - Your family is beautiful…just like you! I love how you share bits of your life here becausee the love you have for those around you leaps off the screen.

May your New Year be filled with lots more family time and moments together.

December 29, 2011 - 1:51 am

Shanda - I love family at Christmas as well. Looks like you had a great time. Thank you for linking to the best of 2011

December 29, 2011 - 2:45 am

A Joyful Noise - Beautiful photos of your lovely family! Tradition is nice too, and we found ourselves with some changes at times goes on.
Happy New year to you!

January 2, 2012 - 5:35 am

Gina - I am not sure which I love more, reading your posts or your families comments. I am still asking to be adopted.

Look at all those handsome men, and all that plaid too! 🙂

Happy that you enjoyed tradition and some quiet time just for you too.

Happy New Year. xoxo

January 4, 2012 - 12:02 am

Sheena Marie - I’m really picky about the blogs I follow… and I instantly fell in love with yours! Looking forward to following your journey! By the way, your family is gorgeous =)
-S