Amanda and Chad’s BIG day!

Oh happy day! This moment has been in anticipation for a long while now and here we are. Amanda and Chad got married in Leavenworth and it was a beautiful day of glitz and glamour and a very elegant sweet day! I’ll get right to the pictures….. Rehearsal on Friday My boys! rehearsal dinner Gorgeous! Maid of honor, Sister Sarah. We did LOTS of hair today. We started at seven and got finished right before pictures at one, whew, big day, and some beautiful hair! Getting down to the wire, Mana and I are having a serious moment (smile) finished product, so romantic…. look at her! Beautiful! Ok, this is my FAVORITE picture!!! Oh my goodness, this is truly how my boys feel around Amanda, HAPPY! I got the privilege of having Layton walk with me, isn’t this great? I just loved every second of it!! Being married, a beautiful scenery with the river and mountains behind us! Ok, is this sweet or what? Amanda’s dear friends Ashley and Jerry traveled to the wedding with their 2 1/2 week old baby. Mana is eating her painted toes. (I got some too, yum!) First dance as Mr. and Mrs. Murphy! They really seem to have a great friendship and love. I love this for Amanda! Ok, check this out, Randy (Amanda’s dad) did a dance for us for the father/daughter dance, it was GREAT!!! They got down!!! Corvan and Brock ushering the ladies to their seats, isn’t this BIG and adorable? What little men… Jim and me Look at my boys, look at them, aren’t they the best?

June 25, 2012 - 5:42 am

Gina - WOW! Are you kidding me? Amanda & her groom are stunning! You & your men look amazing too. GREAT pictures of the boys. I SO love Jordan’s hair. What a big boy! I love the pics Marlece!!

June 25, 2012 - 2:27 pm

Chaney - This comment has been removed by the author.

June 25, 2012 - 2:29 pm

Lashae Bowen - BEAUTIFUL!!!! ALL of it! You are your boys looked AMAZING! And Amanda looked perfect!!! Awesome!!! 🙂 LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!

June 25, 2012 - 2:29 pm

Anonymous - Marlece, you are an artist with both hair, and behind the camera as well! Gorgeous!!!!!! And it cracks me up, that Layton is not exactly smiling in any of the pictures, but then look at little Jordan! Too funny! Well done friend, you blessed them in many ways!

Connie

June 25, 2012 - 3:34 pm

Shauna - OH MY GOODNESS….. YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! The whole thing looks beautiful! Love all the pics!!! Amanda is sunning.

June 25, 2012 - 7:27 pm

Jenay - Beautiful!!! Good Auntie…another wedding done. Good job sister.

June 25, 2012 - 8:33 pm

Tawnya - Love this so much! Gorgeous hair…WOW. My nephews are sooooo handsome:)

June 27, 2012 - 2:08 am

Meme - Such great pics of an amazing event in the Lasher family..what a great reunion, you all looked gorgeous, did a beautiful job on everyone’s hair & Amanda was a absolutely stunning bride, all your boys were so handsome, all five of them..I would have loved to have been there, it looked like a wonderful time!! Love the pictures! Can’t wait to hear all about it and see all the pictures!

June 27, 2012 - 3:26 pm

Shanda - Congratulations! She was so beautiful and you were too! Great photos!

June 27, 2012 - 7:43 pm

Cooking Up Faith - Finally got to see a pic of you in the salon!! 🙂 And you look beautiful!!!

July 3, 2012 - 11:59 am

Janice C Johnson - Catching up… those are the sweetest wedding pictures! Is Amanda a niece? She looked fabulous, and so did you! It looks like a wonderful, blessed day like my son’s wedding day.