Prayer Meeting of the Blogosphere (7)

My friend said to me, “Satan will be on the attack so be ready when you post this” and she was right. I’m fighting the flu, husband lost his billfold so you know what that means, I get to call credit cards and all of that time consuming cancelling that I do not have time for, and the list goes on but here we are because we are overcomers in Christ.

Welcome to Blogosphere (7) old fashion prayer meeting today as I host it for my friend Brandee.

Do you know those prayers you pray day in and day out that seem to go nowhere? You stay faithful to them because you know that we serve a God who hears our prayer and is always working on our behalf even when it may not be the timing or how we want our prayers answered but He is ALWAYS doing a work!

SO, I come to You, Oh Lord today and present those requests one more time, I place them at Your feet right there at the Throne of my precious Jesus that You would see my requests followed thru with Your touch. I praise You for Your love and mercy towards me and that You would give me a renewed hope in these things I place before You. You are such a mighty God!

What are some of those things or people that you bring before Him on a time and time again basis?

He hears, He cares, I love Him for this don’t you?

Now it’s your turn!

Would you like to participate in an old-fashioned prayer meeting of the blogosphere? Here are some ideas:

You can pray about my prayer request.
You can share a prayer request by means of a comment.
You can share a prayer request on your personal blog and direct me to your post by means of a comment.
You can pray about a participant’s prayer request.
 You can write a prayer about my, your, or someone else’s prayer request (in comments hither or yon, on your blog, etc.). If your prayer is somewhere other than this place, please direct me as you can and will.
You can join in praying my or someone else’s prayer. You can share an update regarding a prayer request you’ve made here, in the past.

Thank you again for being here, and I hope to see you next week, if not before, and Brandee, thank you for giving me this opportunity to partner with you in this. I love praying with and for you!

Photobucket

September 13, 2013 - 1:00 pm

Brandee Shafer - Thank you, Friend, for your friendship to me, all your prayers for me, and for giving me a little break. So sorry about your flu and Jim’s missing billfold. Ugh. Get thee behind us, satan.

Your prayer makes me cry. Determined to keep on praying those unanswered prayers.

Father, just lifting up Marlece and Jim. Thank You for them. Praying healing upon Marlece and Your protection in this billfold situation. Praying continued blessings in their marriage and upon their family. In Your Son’s name I ask these favors, amen.

September 13, 2013 - 3:20 pm

Erin - Hi ladies! Can you join me in praying for my husband to get a great job? He has been sending resumes and making applications till the cows come home and not hearing much back. I know the Lord is a faithful provider and we are trusting him!
Love you Marlece and love your blog!
Erin Ziebart

September 13, 2013 - 3:36 pm

Optimistic Existentialist - May I ask for a prayer? My grandmother is having gallbladder surgery today and she’s very high rick due to her age (85). Any prayers would be appreciated 🙂

September 13, 2013 - 4:28 pm

Jenay - Excellent post and idea Marlece. Way to use your blog for God’s glory and God’s people. LOVE!!! Praying with the bloggy friends.

September 13, 2013 - 4:32 pm

marlece - Erin! Of course I will pray that Mark lands that job.

Dear Lord I come to you on behalf of Erin and Mark. Mark is so unique in who he is and I just ask Lord that that certain someone would see this and understand what an asset it would be to have him apart of their team/job. That you would create something that fits Mark. Lord, I thank you for all of Mark and Erin’s creative minds and diligent hearts.

Thank you Jesus for getting on this for them, thank you that you are bigger than all of this and you are a miracle worker.

Amen!

September 13, 2013 - 4:36 pm

marlece - what is your specific today?

September 13, 2013 - 4:38 pm

marlece - Jesus we love our grandma’s so and I ask Lord that when she is in surgery that you would be right by her side monitoring every breath she takes and direct every step the doctor makes.

I pray for all who love her that you would give them a sense of peace that surpasses all understanding. Thank you Jesus for her life.

Amen!

September 14, 2013 - 12:30 am

Julia - I am praying for both you and Brandee {{hugs}}

Heavenly Father..I lift both Brandee and Marlece in prayer to you and ask that you meet their specific needs in Your Divine and Special Way. The Way we do not always understand but trust in to sustain. Thank you for sustaining and providing for both Brandee and Marlece and their families. I pray You would be the Lifter of their heads as your precious daughters-in-Christ Jesus. Thank You for always being near to each one of us and your never-ending Grace and Mercy. I love you SO much..In Jesus Name, Amen.

September 14, 2013 - 1:22 am

marlece - Wow Julia! Thank you I receive that! Prayer is such a selfless act when we do it for each others.

Thank you so much, He is the lifter of our heads, and I praise Him for that.

Have a great night Julia, appreciate you!

September 14, 2013 - 3:26 am

Amanda MacB - Some of you may have seen my request a few prayer meetings ago for some evaluations my little boy was having. After two years of searching, we got a diagnosis yesterday. It is an answer to prayer just to have an answer, and we are thankful. Praying for the days ahead now that we know a little more of what we are dealing with.

Dear God, I pray for Brandee that You would give her a special touch from You as she takes this week off from hosting the prayer meeting. I pray You would meet each physical, spiritual, and emotional need she has in a tangible way. I pray she would sense Your presence and You would fill her life and her home with Your peace. I pray You would heal Marlece from the flu and restore her body to good health, and that You would help them as they sort out the details involved with the missing wallet. I pray for Erin and her husband as he goes through the job search. I pray You would encourage them and that You would continue to provide for their needs. I pray that soon the right job opportunity would be available for him, and that You would receive glory from this situation. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

September 14, 2013 - 5:13 am

Brandee Shafer - Yes, Father. Asking for a job for Erin’s husband. Asking that the door will swing wide on its hinges if it’s the right job and remain closed if it’s not. Make your plan and will clear, Father, and provide in the meantime. Thank You for Erin’s faith; we ask You to reward it in Jesus’s name, amen.

September 14, 2013 - 5:14 am

Brandee Shafer - Lifting up this grandma post surgery, Lord. Please heal her body, and bless those who attend her. In Your Son’s name I pray, amen.

September 14, 2013 - 5:18 am

Brandee Shafer - Julia, I need you to know: I love you so. Thank you for your faithful friendship. Something you said earlier…on my blog, maybe? about wings: I received that as an important confirmation. The Lord uses you in my life, Friend.

September 14, 2013 - 5:24 am

Brandee Shafer - Thank you, Amanda, for this prayer and for participating so faithfully in the prayer meetings. You’ve been such an encouragement to me, and at very a few very key moments, too. God has used you to confirm the importance of this work and that numbers don’t matter…only authenticity. I remain in prayer for your little man and whole family. love you

September 15, 2013 - 5:31 am

Erin - Thank you ladies! I am looking forward to sharing a praise report on this sonetime soon!

September 16, 2013 - 8:44 pm

marlece - THank Amanda, and it sounds like the Lord is working on your behalf, I praise Him for that. Thank you for being apart of this and praying for me and others. You are a prayer warrior I can just tell.

Love, Marlece