I’m BACK!!!!! Hello…..

Oh gosh is it good to be back into the swing of blogsphere, I’ve missed it a lot mostly reading my ‘special blogs’ that I read due to not having my list anymore. I love my new look!

I want to take a minute to thank my dear friend Gina.

Gina,

I know that I would NEVER have had this professional care you have given to me if it wasn’t for the fact that that is just how you roll. We are the best of friends but when it came to creating my blog you were a professional thru and thru. And on top of that, you sat down with me and taught me things I could never learn on my own, you walked me thru and showed me where to click here and where to click there. I am over the top grateful. I think the unique thing about you is that you can sense a personal style in someone and graphically get it out there. Thank you for the time, effort, thought, you have put into this, so appreciative.

I don’t think many friendships get to see the ‘business’ side of each other that often, and we have had this for each other which is unique. You, my graphic design girl, and I, getting you in my chair at the salon. We definitely have one thing that we don’t share in common. The hour we perform, I think you are crazy and visa versa. I know that if I ever needed to call someone at the God aweful hour of 2 AM you’d be on it, so know, that if you ever need me at the 5 o’clock hour, I’m your girl.

You will go far in your business because of your talent, professionalism, your insight into who someone is, and the dedication you place towards whatever you are doing.

Thank you Miss Gina!

You can also find her on facebook ‘Gina Newberry Creative’

gina

November 19, 2013 - 2:50 am

Cheryl@OntheOldPath - Oh Marlece I love your new look. So classy!! I am off to catch up on all your happenings. Blessing my friend. Oh I just noticed your on pinetrest how did I miss that.

November 19, 2013 - 4:29 am

Rachel - Ooh, I love it! Gina did a fabulous job, it’s so you! I miss you so much! I’ll definitely be taking in your new blog posts! Love you!

November 19, 2013 - 4:36 am

Marlece - Thank you Rachel, I get a little sad because we live so close and yet we haven’t made it work. I want to kick myself, kick myself! I love you, miss you, and look forward to catching up.

November 19, 2013 - 4:37 am

Marlece - I JUST became a ‘pinner’ ha! Is that the way you say it? Anyway, thank you friend!

November 19, 2013 - 4:51 am

Brandee - Look at you, Marlece. So fresh and beautiful! Congrats!

November 19, 2013 - 5:15 am

Marlece - Testing the comments.

November 20, 2013 - 8:44 pm

Gina Newberry - My Dear Sweet Friend. This is one of the nicest things EVER. Well besides you bringing a hot apple pie for my birthday. And bringing my family food when we moved to our new house. And also when I was really sick. The common theme here is that YOU always go out of your way and inconvenience yourself because that is what kind of friend you are. I hope that I can be that same kind of friend.

Your blog is important to you… and it’s important to me too! I can’t wait to see what do with it. I am honored to have helped you in some small way.

I literally laughed out loud at the opposite hours… THAT IS FOR SURE!

Walking out of your salon with my hair looking it’s best is just a bonus to getting to sit in your chair and just have one on one time with you! It’s something I always look forward to. Such gifts you have. The hair, the cooking, the friendship. So many things…

I love you so much and I couldn’t live without you!
Thank you for this. xoxo