Today is my birthday, happy day! (it was my birthday) Took me just way too long to get this list but I did it!
So, I give 45 reasons why I love that I’m alive!
1. I’m a daughter of the King of Kings, that makes me a princess right?
2. I was given a life so far of 45 blessed years.
3. I was thanking Jesus for my healthy body this morning as I was running in the pouring rain.
4. I am grateful to have been given four boys to raise and teach them His ways.
5. I have a husband who provides for me and just called me to make sure all my sisters had called me today. He knows…..
6. The Lord placed me in a family who serves Jesus, not in the same place but we all have the same goal.
7. I’ve been blessed beyond measure with the friendships in my life, what would I ever do without them?
8. I have a Mom and a Dad who love me well.
9. As I was cleaning out the stalls AGAIN this morning I thought, “well, there wouldn’t be this shit to scoop if I didn’t have horses out there” this makes me happy
10.Grace, He is so good to give this to me.
11.Salvation, He died for me so that I may have life.
12. I have purpose, because He placed me here for a reason.
13.Beauty, I look around am reminded how artistic He is, the colors, the texture, beyond anything we could ever imagine.
14.My artistic ability to shine in different ways whether that is in salon or in my kitchen…..
15.The POWER we have in Jesus name. Thank you Holy Spirit
16.I do not lack in the food department, almost shameful in this, also grateful.
17.Faithful, He is this to me.
18. My ears, my eye sight, my senses, the oxygen, each breath I take in .
19.I can count on the trust I have in my Savior.
20.Sunshine, oh how I love the warmth.
21.When one of my boys laughs, this brings me joy.
22.The strength He gives to me to face some days that are difficult.
23.I believe the WORD, for it is living and moving.
26.To hunger for the word and to get fed, oh, nothing tastes better.
27.A new recipe, rarely do I cook the same thing exactly as I did the first time
29.worship, as in music, I remember years ago when I was a teen, a pastor said, “when you aren’t feeling it remember it’s not about you it’s about Him” That’s the focus
30.A clean house, a mowed yard, a clean barn, a clean chicken coop, weeded flower bed, clean windows, organized closet, clean car, a horse with shoes, the smell of clean sheets…….
31.Living under the new covenant rather than the old, sins are forgiven and forgotten, and love my Holy Spirit.
32.Love being a daughter, sister, mother, friend, auntie, niece. I aspire to be the best at these.
33.Prayer, so glad to be able to communicate with the One who is in charge of it ALL.
35.Ruby, my running partner, she protects me.
38.serving a person in need, so fulfilling!
39.tenderness, vulnerability, I hate it when I’m in the middle of it but usually come out feeling better for it
40.Freedom in Him
41.A smile where you didn’t expect it
42. Fries and ice tea (I KNOW! It shouldn’t be apart of my 45 but I can’t help it!)
43.media, it has made it easy to hear a sermon, connect with a family member or an old friend, as evil as ‘media’ can be there are some beautiful perks
44.To be able to wake up my boys each morning with the song, “Rise and shine for the glory of the Lord is upon you!” They don’t much like it, I do.
45.To see my kids live for Him, I am not sure there is one thing better than this, NOT ONE THING
Oh, man, this was difficult, whew!